Ballymena, Henry Street
Welcome to our Henry street practice.
Originally known as Gardiner dental practice, it opened on 1st October 1990 in the site of Jeanie Manson’s wool shop by Colin and Mandy Gardiner.
A second treatment room was constructed at the end of 1991. In 1996 we bought McKeague’s sweet shop and a third treatment room emerged. We expanded over Gardiner’s Hardware in 2008 and then again in 2012 with our fifth treatment room.
We currently have five dentists, two hygienists, seven dental nurses and two receptionists.
We provide all types of treatments including orthodontics and implants, as well as NHS and private treatment.
- Colin Gardiner BDS GDC 64224
- Margaret Hamill BDS GDC 71972
- Katherine Morrow BDS GDC 296439
- Amanda Russell NEBDN GDC 135797
- Emma Leslie NEBDN GDC 174643
- Rachel Cathers NEBDN GDC 265940
- Beverley McMaster NEBDN GDC 279281
- Karla Platten NEBDN GDC 267120
- Amy McLeister (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Cara Reid (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Alana Thompson (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Heather Brown Dip Dent Hygiene, NEBDN GDC 136309
- Fionnuala McKay
- Lindsay Mearns NEBDN GDC 140907