Ballymena, Broughshane Street
Our Broughshane Street practice has been treating patients since its establishment in 1967. Under the ownership of Gregory Quigley and Hugh McCann the practice grew steadily. It relocated to its current home, 73-75 Broughshane Street in 1983 where Damien Quigley joined. David Martin joined the practice in 1985 and for many years the practice was known as Quigley and Martin.
Clear Dental Care (NI) acquired the practice in 2017. We are delighted that David Martin has stayed with the practice as one of our associate dentists. This continuity is important. The ethos of high quality but affordable dentistry was established many years ago in the Broughshane Street practice. This is in line with Clear’s own values and is very much the basis upon which we want to continue serving the local community in the future.
- Andrea McNally BDS GDC 78746
- Susan McKeown BDS GDC 82318
- Rachel Thompson GDC 271259
- Samantha Cunningham NEBDN GDC 235592
- Melanie Petticrew VC GDC 139756
- Amy McAuley GDC 272449
- Lauren Todd NEBDN GDC 279279
- Laura Getty GDC 293485
- Jenna McGall (Trainee Dental Nurse/Receptionist)
- Erin McBride (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Naomi Quaite (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Ellie Martin
- Lindsay Mearns NEBDN GDC 140907