The Ballyclare practice was first opened in 1990 by Simon Reid who later became the Chief Dental Officer for Northern Ireland.
In 2006 the practice was acquired by Mark Tosh, Managing Director and co founder of Clear Dental Care (NI). Since then the practice has grown substantially which is a reflection of the excellent quality of care which we have provided to our patients.
The practice offers a full range of NHS treatment and a wide range of private and cosmetic treatments.We are constantly looking for ways to develop and grow our offering.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!
- Mark Tosh BDS GDC 76191
- Clare Kirkpatrick BDS GDC 243795
- Laura Kennedy BDS GDC 243792
- Laura Cassidy BDS GDC 257845
- Hazel Elkin (Dickie) VC GDC 129508
- Sharlene Brown NEBDN GDC 124046
- Lauren Kay-McDowell NEBDN GDC 237745
- Emma Dawson NEBDN GDC 276480
- Donna Higgins NEBDN GDC 283083
- Amy Connor NEBDN GDC 282790
- Jamielee Hayes (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Adelle Moore (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Natasha Sargent (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Aimee Dowie (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Charlene Cassells NEBDN GDC 124073