The Ballyclare practice was first opened in 1990 by Simon Reid who later became the Chief Dental Officer for Northern Ireland.
In 2006 the practice was acquired by Mark Tosh, Managing Director and co founder of Clear Dental Care (NI). Since then the practice has grown substantially which is a reflection of the excellent quality of care which we have provided to our patients.
The practice offers a full range of NHS treatment and a wide range of private and cosmetic treatments.We are constantly looking for ways to develop and grow our offering.
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!
- Mark Tosh BDS GDC 76191
- Rachel Mussen GDC 258123
- Vasiliki Kakargia GDC 213568
- Supreet Jayaprakash GDC 304279
- Hazel Elkin (Dickie) VC GDC 129508
- Sharlene Brown NEBDN GDC 124046
- Charlene Baird NEBDN GDC 124073
- Emma Dawson NEBDN GDC 276480
- Aimee Dowie (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Kerry Gordon GDC 300646