Antrim, Church Street
The practice at 26 Church Street, Antrim was established by W.A.K McClintock. He served the local community faithfully for many years. Clear Dental Care NI then took over the practice upon Mr McClintock’s retirement in 2016.
Our aim is to exceed expectations by delivering the best quality dentistry using the latest materials and technologies in a relaxed environment. We will listen to your dental problems and fears and try to give you explanations and solutions to these.
While dental techniques may change, and even the dentists themselves, we aim to maintain the commitment to friendly family care and honouring the relationship built between the practice and the local community. Our nurses and receptionists have been with us for many years and are as committed as our dentists to giving you and your family the best possible care.
- Neill Fogarty BDS GDC 112520
- Richard Morrison BDS GDC 257719
- Subash Simon BDS GDC 242571
- Teresa Scullion NEBDN GDC 153834
- Adelle Moore (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Britney McDowell (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Cara-Ann Carmichael (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Mae Tweedie
- Megan Dowie NEBDN GDC 267127