The surgery was established in 1950 by Hugh Morrison who remained the principal dentist until his retirement in 1981. His longstanding associate Jan Turner along with Philip Donnelly and Mike Townsend bought the practice in 1981. When Jan Turner retired Pat Duignan became a partner in 1985.
The surgery has been at the heart of the local community for nearly 70 years with many generations of the same families attending as patients. We are now seeing grandchildren of people who came to the practice as children themselves.
We have a close relationship with a local women’s hostel and try to see them whenever they have problems. We also advise our patients in pain to turn up at 9am or 2pm any day if there are no appointments available and this commitment to serving our local community is something we pride ourselves on.
We offer a full range of NHS and private treatment and cosmetic procedures botox / fillers and are constantly looking to improve our service by offering the most modern dentistry available.
- David Jackson BDS GDC 250710
- Catherine Macauley BDS GDC 257675
- Mike Townsend BDS GDC 51004
- Fran McCann BDentSc GDC 58343
- Bronagh McCartan NEBDN GDC 265962
- Kirstie Keenan NEBDN GDC 224499
- Joanna Dumigan NEBDN GDC 158031
- Jessica McNally NEBDN GDC 267224
- Susan McConnell NEBDN GDC 112550
- Adam Christian (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Courtney Hill (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Margaret Duffy