The Practice was first established in 1991 under the name of McAllister’s Dental Practice. Diane Matchett, having managed the Practice for over 15 years, took over in 2007. The Practice was renamed Robert Street Dental Surgery in 2008. In 2013 the Practice was acquired by the Clear Dental Group.
The Practice has 7 surgeries all of which are situated on ground floor allowing easy unrestricted access for our patients. Ground floor toilet facilities are also available. There is ample free car parking spaces outside which add to the convenience. Being a large Practice with normally 7 dentists in attendance each day enables us to see patients quickly without long waiting times which is ideal for both existing and new patients to the Practice who are experiencing pain or discomfort and require urgent treatment. All our surgeries are equipped with “twilight” sedation facilities for anxious patients. We also provide a Hygienist service providing expert advice and guidance on prevention of decay and gum disease, carrying out cleaning and polishing of your teeth.
We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and accommodating service as well as offering an excellent standard of dental care. We cater for both NHS and private dental care.
- Nicola O’Kane BDS Cert. Oral Surg. (FGDP) RCS (UK) GDC 113356
- Catherine Spence GDC 257725
- Sarah Spence BDS GDC 257949
- Sian Campton BDS GDC 81961
- Cormac Shearer GDC 65145
- Rebecca Johnston GDC 296224
- Siobhan Quinn NEBDB GDC 143407
- Hannah McDonald NEBDN GDC 269619
- Noreen Kemp VC GDC 146450
- Shauna McAtamney GDC 110815
- Martine Hamilton GDC 289066
- Kate Roberts GDC 297284
- Gail Anderson NEBN GDC 196558
- Ciara O’Hara GDC 231983
- Deirdre O’Hagan GDC 127734
- Gita Pauriene (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Haley Cairns (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Cathy Sloan (Harrison) DipDental Hyg GDC 114538
- Carol Wilson