Due to continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a junior Accounts Assistant to join our busy Support Office team on a permanent basis. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am- 5.30pm.
The accounts assistant will be exposed to all aspects of the work of the finance department and will acquire skills in the following areas- purchase and sales invoice processing, reconciliation of supplier accounts. cash book processing, bank reconciliations, management accounting, credit control and preparation of statutory accounts.
Although the role is for Clear Dental, the accounts assistant may be seconded to Clear Pharmacy when required.
The successful applicant will:
- Be highly motivated
- Be enrolled in a Finance, Accountancy or Business Studies degree course
- Be able to demonstrate good team working skills
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hold a full driving licence with access to a car
Should you wish to apply for the position, please download the application form below:
Please note CVs alone will not be accepted.
Completed applications must be received on or before Friday 15th January by 5.00pm.