The Dental Practice was established at 14 Russell Street, Armagh in 1926 by husband and wife dentists Edmond and Elenor FitzGerald both originally from Co Kerry. The practice remained in the ownership of the same family eventually passing to Philip Murphy. Clear Dental Care (NI) acquired the practice from Dr Murphy in July 2014. We are proud to be the successors in such a long established practice and to continue to be at the heart of the community, treating multiple generations of the same families.
Whilst dental techniques and personnel may have changed over the decades the commitment to patient care remains the same. Today the practice has six surgeries with five dentists, ten nurses and receptionists and a dental hygienist. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
- Jill McKenna BDS GDC 83336
- Ciara Fanthorpe GDC 250840
- Lorraine Laird GDC 66488
- Katrina Donnelly NEBDN GDC 151839
- Samantha Johnston NEBDN GDC 129538
- Nichola O’Reilly GDC 145683
- Laura Scullion (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Mia Cullen (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Jane Wiltshire (Trainee Dental Nurse)
- Orla Culpin DipDental Hyg Therapy GDC 183491
- Aimee Duggan
- Nichola O’Reilly
- Sara Kenny GDC 139851