We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dental Nurse to work in our Practice in Armagh. The hours of work are 16 hours per week according to the rota. This is a temporary position expected to last 9 months.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 11 bank/public holidays pro rata
- Company CPD Training days
- GDC Registration fees paid
- Professional Indemnity insurance provided
- Fully qualified dental nurse or working towards qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form-
Completed applications must be received by post to Clear Group, Human Resources, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com on or before Friday 20th March 2020 by 5.00pm.