We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Dental Nurse to work in our Practice in Henry Street, Ballymena. The hours of work are 39.25 hours per week across Monday to Friday according to the rota.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 11 bank/public holidays
- Company CPD Training days
- GDC Registration fees paid
- Professional Indemnity insurance provided
- Fully qualified dental nurse or working towards qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form-
Alternatively visit our website www.cleardental.net/careers to download an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form. Completed applications must be received by post to Clear Group, Human Resources, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com on or before Wednesday 26th February 2020 by 5.00pm.