We have an excellent opportunity for a Part Time Dental Nurse to work in our Practice in Lurgan. The hours of work are 16 hours per week, working between the hours of 8:30am – 5.30pm Monday and Tuesday. Occasional working until 6.30pm on Monday will be required.
Duties will include assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus 11 bank/public holidays pro rata
- Company CPD Training days
- GDC Registration fees paid
- Professional Indemnity insurance provided
- Fully qualified dental nurse or working towards qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Experience of IV/RA Sedation
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please download an application form below.
Completed applications must be received by post to Clear Group, Human Resources, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 19th February 2020 by 5.00pm.