We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Administration Assistant to work in our Practice in Armagh. The hours of work are 39.5 hours per week, working between the hours of 8:00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include reception duties, cash handling, providing administrative assistance to the Practice Manager and delivering excellent customer service to patients.
- Supporting in the day to day running of the reception area
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with patient queries and making appointments
- Processing payments and cash handling
- Welcoming patients on arrival
- Office administration duties
- Record keeping that is compliant with GDPR regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work sensitively and confidentially
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- 12 months experience in an administration related role
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft office packages
- Registered with the GDC as a Dental Nurse
- Knowledge of Software of Excellence Dental Practice Management software
- OCR Level 3 Diploma in Administration (Business Professional) (QCF) or equivalent
Completed applications must be received by post to Clear Group, Human Resources, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 28th February 2020 by 5.00pm.